How to use a Tumblr Bookmarklet:
All you amazing Tumblr bloggers who don’t use the Bookmarklet are blowing my mind right now. The Bookmarklet changed my life—it is the reason I sustain an active online presence when I used to write two blog posts and give up. It changes blogging from an extra task to find time for into a way to draw value from the byproducts of what I do anyway—read about culture online.
1) Go to http://www.tumblr.com/goodies.
2) Drag the “Share on Tumblr” button up to your toolbar.
3) Click it whenever you want to blog something!
4) Text that is highlighted will automatically be quoted! Photos will automatically be captured in the photo tab! Youtube pages will be ready to go on the video tab, no embed code required! Most importantly, credit will already be linked to the source! You can also add your response, analysis, commentary, etc.
5) Share more great stuff in way less time, and live happily ever after!
Whew, I feel better!
The more you know…
Reblogging this specifically for my mother.